Deadlines for Article Submission for 2018
- March 23rd for April issue – “Beauty of Spring”
- July 16th for August issue – “Growing Gardeners”
- November 23rd for December issue – “Gardening Technology”
Send articles about your chapter, event, etc. in an email or as an attachment in Word, PowerPoint or Publisher format to: GardenersPenNewsletter@gmail.com.
- If you have any events you wish to have included, such as plant sales, speaker event, etc., please send to the email above with these details:
- Host Chapter
- Name of Event
- Date, Time, Location Address
- Short description of event
- Contact Information (phone, website, email, etc.)
- Articles about your chapter with a picture or two.
- Have you read an interesting book you might want to share in a review?
- An article relating to the given theme or a personal gardening experience you may want to share.
- An article in your chapter newsletter that may be of interest to other MG’s across the state.
- Is there an expert of sorts in your chapter, i.e. on insects, specific plants, etc. that might contribute an article – please let me know who they are and their contact information so that I can get in touch with them.
- Is there a specific topic or theme you may want to explore?
- I’m open to suggestions!!!